You had published a plugin in the WordPress plugin directory and you have a new version to publish: here's how to do it.
- Code the plugin updates locally until you're happy with it
- Increment the "stable" tag in your
readme.txtfile to match the new version number
- Copy your local updates into the
/trunkdirectory of the local plugin folder
- Commit the entire plugin to save the changes to
/trunkto the repository
- Right click
/trunkand create a new tag, copying into
/tags/X.X.Xwhere x.x.x is the same version in the "stable" tag of
- Commit the entire plugin to save the tag
Happy plugin publishing !